Getting the network interface working on ZTE K3570 etc

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Sun Mar 25 23:44:16 PDT 2012

"Andrew Bird (Sphere Systems)" <ajb at spheresystems.co.uk> writes:

> 	I'm new to this list but I recently sent some patches to the kernel devs
> following on from the qmi-wwan work that was recently done.

Thanks for doing that.  I have wondered how we were going to collect and
verify all the different devices this driver could support.  But if
there are enough users like you, then that's not going to be a problem.

> . Am I seeing the very
> early start of libqmi, or is there somewhere else I should look?

I am only an external observer here, so I leave the other questions for
the actual developers.  But I can confirm the last one.  This has just
started.  But it's progressing fast and looking good.