Huawei E173 12d1:1446 alias 12d1:1436 alias 12d1:140c

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Mon Nov 26 13:04:00 PST 2012

Am Montag, 26. November 2012 um 16:43:14 schrieb Aleksander Morgado:
> On 25/11/12 11:23, Thomas Schäfer wrote:
> > A test with modemmanager was not successful, because it crashed with
> > segfault. The reason for this could be to much wrong interfaces.
>
> Could you please anyway file a bug for ModemManager with a stacktrace?
>
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=NetworkManager&component=M
> odemManager

Sorry for posting here instead to the bugzilla. At the moment I don't know how
to make a stacktrace.

The error occurs with ModemManger - gitversion  from 13Nov2012, with branch
qmi-support,
libqmi, is the release version 1.0, from 13Nov2012 .

I started the modemmanager manually with --debug.

If you need more/other things please send me detailed instructions.

Thomas