Problem with E392 connection using wwan0

Madhan madhan.mepco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 05:25:18 PDT 2013

hi ,
I have used qmi_wwan and cdc_wdm for my device

Sending At commands through /dev/ttyUSB0(option)
     a) *AT^NDISDUP*=1,1,"my_apn"
        ok.
     b)* AT^DHCP?*
        gives me IP also

But when I set the IP with the provided netmask , dns and gw
I am *not able to connec*t to internet .

But when I use the "libqmi"
*qmicli -*d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --wds-start-network=airtelgprs.com,PAP,"",""
 --client-no-release-cid

I am able to *successfully connect *to network using my network interface .

Cant I do the same without using qmicli ?
Is there anything in specific which establishes connection after getting IP

*Thanks & Regards ,  **
*
*Madhan*