Problem with E392 connection using wwan0

Madhan madhan.mepco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 06:41:49 PDT 2013

hi bjorn ,

>Which kernel (i.e. driver) version do you use?
*I tried in 3.5 and also in 3.10 *, in both cases i was not successful
using AT

>Why don't you want to use it?
*I am trying to just sort out , what qmi connection is doing in addition
after getting the AT .

*
Cause when I was *sniffing usb* i was able to find the same even when i am
using *qmicli , this also
uses AT^DHCP? command  *

+aleksander : Can you please give us some suggestions

--
Madhan