Netgear 340u

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Apr 28 11:50:57 PDT 2014

Noah Taber <noahtaber at gmail.com> writes:

> USB storage devices do work on the pi.
>
> I'll test out usbmon tonight and provide a report after that.  I've never
> done this before, so I'm not sure if this is a stupid question, but are
> there any particular values or settings that you want to see?

I want to see whether we send and receive any bulk URBs at all.  And if
we do, then the contents will be good to have.  I believe we can do with
the start of the buffer as displayed by the usbmon text interface,
because we expect plain ethernet frames in both directions.

Play a bit with it.  It's a very useful tool.