modem network drop to 3G from LTE, but can't back to LTE network

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Sun Nov 2 19:45:07 PST 2014

Hi Mork,

Thanks your reply and share document. it is helpful for me to understand how to handover during different RATs.

Based on  my test result,  once the modem drop to  UMTS from LTE, it will never  back to LTE.  it seems that there is no handover for my modem.
Now I get cells information via --nas-get-cell-location-info, then get the RSSI,RSRP etc,  I want to analyze this issue depend on them ,  but this is useless for me now, Because when the modem work on LTE, I only can get LTE cell information, no UMTS info. also can't get LTE cell information when it work on UMTS.

so do you know is there other method to trace the handover process?

Thanks in advance.

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin