ANN: libqmi 1.10.4 released

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Mon Oct 13 01:55:28 PDT 2014

Hey,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 4:20 AM, dailijin <dailijin126 at 126.com> wrote:
> libqmi-glib 1.10.4 reference manual contains PDS content, I think this is
> indicate that this version should support PDS service. but I don't observe
> the PDS service option in qmicli. so could you tell me how to access PDS
> service like DMS via qmicli directly.

libqmi (the library) supports PDS, since a very long time. qmicli (the
command line tool) doesn't have yet any PDS command, see the manpage:
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/libqmi/man/latest/qmicli.1.html

There are no PDS commands in qmicli (the command line tool) because no
one added them yet, even if libqmi (the library) supports them.