Netgear 770S

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Mon Oct 20 09:48:06 PDT 2014

Ah, might be it… Since I don’t have the device at hands now I cannot really check.
Since it is an AT & T device, I’ll not give it to much attention atm.

Tried some WDS magic but as you point out the device maintains it itself. However it was never connected but searching for networks so that might be the issue as well.

//M