Unexpected Mode Preference when using --nas-set-system-selection-preference

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue Apr 14 16:39:14 PDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 9:47 PM, Garrett Doorenbos <gdoorenbos at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the helpful information.
>
> Markus, I get a 'InvalidQmiCommand' error when I try to use that command.
> I'm also trying to set the technology preference. Is there an alternative to
> --nas-set-system-selection-prefrence for that?
>
> I haven't tried updating the libqmi version yet, but I hope to soon.

There's the "Set Technology Preference" command in NAS as well, which
is older than "Set System Selection Preference", so may be really
supported by your device. But; no one added support for that command
in qmicli yet :/ (patches welcome!) There's
--nas-get-technology-preference() which is the equivalent getter,
though.