Auto re-connection after disconnection with service providers?

Kavula Suresh kavulas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:05:11 PDT 2015

I am new to scripting languages. Looking modified version of qmi-network,
which takes command line argument "Reconnect". Based on this argument,
query --wds-get-packet-service-status with predefined time interval and if
it disconnects stop_network () existing connection and start_network ()
connection.

Thanks for your help on this.