Backport qmi wwan driver to linux 2.6.32 on ARM

蒋品 jiang.pin at icloud.com
Wed Aug 12 02:08:35 PDT 2015

Hi, Bjørn

       Thanks a lot for your kind help and reminding. The backport kernel compilation failed due to it's not a vanilla kernel, it already got some function backported from 3.x.  So we see some redefinition error.

        I commented out some lines in the file and got the compat.ko /usbnet.ko / cdc-wdm.ko/ qmi_wwan.ko
        compiled and loaded on the target system.

        I am now playing with the modeswitch, /dev/cdc-wdm0 has appeared. Does it mean the device is ready and I can get a qmi-cli/uqmi talk to it ?  Do I have to get something like /dev/qmi_wwan appear in the system ?

BRs, Jiang Pin ( Richard )

2015年8月11日 上午12:31,Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> 写道: