MC7430 modem issue

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Thu Dec 24 00:43:41 PST 2015

Hi All,

Refer to https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c?id=93725149794d3d418cf1eddcae60c7b536c5faa1 , I have added the patch into my qmi_wwan driver, and now I can get QMI response now, and also do QMI connection successfully  via command "qmi-network  /dev/cdc-wdm14 start", but can not fetch IP via dhclient now. I check the data format which is 'raw-ip', and can't be changed via qmi command, this maybe why I can't get IP. because I remember MC7304 and MC7354  can work before only after I set '802-3' as data format for them.

Is there anyone have made MC7430 work?  I will appreciate you very much if you can give me some suggestions?

NOTE:
 My libqmi version is 1.10.2

Thanks

--