protocol 0806 is buggy, dev usb0 !

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:52:24 PST 2015

Hi Markus,

It is an OpenWRT box, I am not using any web interfaces, just command
line (plug it in, cdc-ether gives me a usb0 and I launch udhcpc on it
etc..) .. I realise its pbbly a kernel bug, I was just trying my luck
to see if anyone in the modem alias has seen this before :) ..
Especially because this happens only on the modem usb0 interface in my
openwrt box and not on the wired ethernet interfaces! Will keep
looking, thanks !

Rgds,
Gopa.