Updated QMI RAW IP Only driver and plausible bug found in qmi_wwan.c

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jul 2 10:24:30 PDT 2015

I realised that the headroom must be resized for some non-x86-architectures like:
	if((skb_headroom(skb) < ETH_HLEN) && pskb_expand_head(skb, ETH_HLEN - skb_headroom(skb), 0, GFP_ATOMIC)){ /* Fix headroom if it is too small */
		return 0;
	}

In the rx mixup path in qmi_wwan.c such raw IP-packet would be discarded on some architectures since it doesn’t try to resize the headroom.
So I’ve updated the qmi_raw_ip_wwan.c to reflect this change.

As one might notice I’ve not added full IPv6-support since NDP won’t work correctly atm (for example on a fix see cdc_mbim.c)

//Markus - The panama-hat hacker