Difference between 341U (1199:9055) and 341U "IPT2" (1199:9057) ?

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:20:07 PDT 2015

Ah thanks! I for some reason assumed I have to go far back in time :).
In one of those threads, Aleksander mentioned that he has a modem
manager workaround for this issue - so just curious as to whether that
was not sufficient for you, what was the reason why you needed the
kernel patch ?

Rgds,
Gopa.