Difference between 341U (1199:9055) and 341U "IPT2" (1199:9057) ?

David McCullough david.mccullough at accelecon.com
Mon Jun 8 23:56:22 PDT 2015

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni wrote the following:
> Ah thanks! I for some reason assumed I have to go far back in time :).
> In one of those threads, Aleksander mentioned that he has a modem
> manager workaround for this issue - so just curious as to whether that
> was not sufficient for you, what was the reason why you needed the
> kernel patch ?

I needed IPPT to work and the driver did not support rawip for this modem
(in that kernel), thus even the modem id's had to be added.

We use ModemManager on our new devices (and newer kernels) but I have not
had to get the 341 working on those platforms yet,

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough,  david.mccullough at accelecon.com,   Ph: 0410 560 763