3G Modem MC8805:qmicli succesfuly connected but no IP after dhclient

Benoît benoitne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:53:49 PDT 2015

Thanks Ramesh and thanks Markus

I tried and when I blacklist the cdc_mbim drivers then it is impossible
to talk to the modem anymore as all my commands timed out...
it is like if I let the cdc_mbim I can talk to the user pane but
impossible to get data pane and if I blacklist cdc_mbim then I am unable
to talk to the user pane..

:(