3G Modem MC8805:qmicli succesfuly connected but no IP after dhclient

Benoît benoitne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:08:35 PDT 2015

OUTCH!!!

I am able to connect now!!!and you know how?
using old school AT command on /dev/ttyUSB2 interface!
it is very strange I can interact with the modem and connect but I am
not able to do it through qmicli nor mbimcli...

many thanks all for your help and patience the key was to blacklist the
cdc_mbim then I am able to see ttyUSB interface..

I am still curious and ready to test anything to be able to use mbimcli
or qmicli...