qmi_wwan fails with error -22

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Oct 30 13:26:38 PDT 2015

Muri Nicanor <muri+libqmi at immerda.ch> writes:

> oke, it works now, i don't know exactly why maybe because i disabled the
> wwan quick connect feature in bios? now, after a reboot, i was able to
> connect using mobile broadband device using network manager, i have a
> wwan0 devie and i can connect to my vpn at work. i'll observe the
> situation ;)

Great!

I'm attaching a proposed fix for qcserial, in case you feel up to some
driver patching.  It's not dangerous :)

It would be great to have this tested on more than one lt4112.  I'll
leave it here for a while for comments, and hopefully some testing,
before I send it to the usb serial maintainer for review.

Any comments are appreciated.  Even those questioning my sanity :)