MC7430 modem issue

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Wed Apr 27 07:06:29 UTC 2016

Hi Bjorn,

For support MC7430, I have refered to  https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/commit/drivers/net/usb/usbnet.c?id=81e0ce79f2919dbd5f025894d29aa806af8695c7  to modify usbnet driver, this will cause my system periodically reboot when plugin ATT Beam modem or Sprint modem which use GobiNet driver. seems there are conflict.  Do you know how to fix this issue?

Thanks

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin

在 2016-04-07 16:37:25,"dailijin" <dailijin126 at 126.com> 写道:

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks very much for your detail  explanation.

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin