Please test latest fixes in libqmi git master

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Thu Oct 27 22:56:06 UTC 2016

Hey,

I've pushed a series of fixes to libqmi git master, including fixes
for several segfaults happening in the qmi-proxy. I'd like these fixes
to be included in stable 1.14 and 1.16 releases, so if you usually run
with libqmi git master, please update it now and let me know if you
experience any issue with it. I've tested the fixes quite a bit, but
wouldn't mind more tests before they hit a stable release.

This is the main list of commits, if you'd like to cherry-pick them
already to a stable branch:
0148e81 libqmi-glib,device: make sure transaction ids are unique
c1442b3 libqmi-glib,device: make sure transaction is removed from
table on early errors
b760b98 libqmi-glib,proxy: fix segfault when trying to use already
disposed clients
5a370d0 libqmi-glib,proxy: plug memleak on command error
5284d3e libqmi-glib,proxy: print error message on response forwarding
error, and plug memleak
237d8c3 libqmi-glib,proxy: print error message on proxy open response
error, and plug memleak
13747cf libqmi-glib,proxy: print error message when indication cannot
be forwarded

Cheers!