dhclient failed on MC7354

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Sun Apr 9 07:21:38 UTC 2017

Hi Aleksander,

My system is Gentoo. details as below.

# cat /proc/version
Linux version 3.14.5 (root at tvupack) (gcc version 4.7.3 (Gentoo 4.7.3-r1 p1.4, pie-0.5.5) ) #19 SMP Wed Dec 14 06:56:37 UTC 2016

"tvu-qmicli" only is a wraper of "qmicli"
Is the libqmi/qmicli different from the upstream one?
Maybe there are several qmicli command are running at same times. Does this may cause this issue? if not, do you think this issue can be fixed if I upgrade libqmi to latest version.
Thanks

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin