EM7565 / carrier aggregation info

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Dec 4 12:21:50 UTC 2017

So how about something like this patch?  If someone has access to docs,
then please fix the names of TLVs and struct members.  If not, then I
guess we can fix that up later if/when docs become available.

Since all the info related to the first secondary cell is redundant, I
thought it was better to hide it in the cli output.  Don't know if that
makes sense or not?  Maybe we want the duplicate info just to make sure
it is consistent?

This hiding is also the reason I reordered the output.  I find it less
confusing to list the primary cell first in any case.

Don't know the exact meaning of the 'DL Bandwidth' TLV.  Is this also a
redundant value related to the first secondary?  Or is it related to the
primary? I typically get '20' for both, so it is hard to say ;-) If it
is related to the secondary, then I guess it should be hidden along with
the rest of the redundant TLVs if TLV 0x15 is present.  If you decide to
go for my proposed hiding...

I don't have any means to test this, so I don't know if it actually works...