Reg: IPv6 on MC7354

Balaji Sivakumar shivbalaji1985 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:24:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am able to start the network using ip-type for ipv6 and it is getting
connected. Also able to get the current settings using
"--wds-get-current-settings". But the thing am not getting the expected the
Ipv6 address , it is getting generated on the fly whenever we read current
settings. Am always getting expected dns ip address "IPv6 primary DNS".

did anyone face this  issue? any suggestions.