MC7455 PROBLEM

heni wael waelheni91 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:17:12 UTC 2017

Good day every body

i am using sierra MC7455 on centos 7, but have some problem

i used the qmi_wwan patched driver and changed the mode to rawip mode
the device connect to internet few days (LTE) but now i got some issues

now i got this at start :

[root at mc7455-1-qpcs-local ~]# qmi-network  /dev/cdc-wdm0 start
    APN: xxx1.vzwstatic
    APN user: unset
    APN password: unset
    qmi-proxy: no
Checking data format with 'qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --wda-get-data-format
'...
Device link layer protocol retrieved: raw-ip
Getting expected data format with 'qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0
--get-expected-data-format'...
Expected link layer protocol retrieved: raw-ip
Device and kernel link layer protocol match: raw-ip
Starting network with 'qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0
--wds-start-network=apn='we01.vzwstatic'  --client-no-release-cid '...
error: couldn't start network: QMI protocol error (26): 'NoEffect'
Saving state at /tmp/qmi-network-state-cdc-wdm0... (CID: 35)
error: network start failed, no packet data handle
Clearing state at /tmp/qmi-network-state-cdc-wdm0...

can any one tell me some debugging steps ?

thanks for all