No Connection After Upgrade to

Adam Sherman adam at sherman.ca
Mon Mar 27 13:40:08 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-27 09:33 AM, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
>> I don't know why, but my connection came up properly, this morning. Maybe I
>> had missed an update? I did run an update, yesterday, but wasn't really
>> watching it.
>>
>> Anything I could do to shed light on this?
> You no longer get the policy mismatch error, even with the same
> connection settings you used before

Looking through my syslog, the last time I received the PolicyMismatch
error was March 23rd, 17:08 EDT. That's a little while after my email of
the same day. I made no changes to any configuration of any kind, in
fact I barely used this system over the weekend as I took some time off.

Also, at both home and office, I have wifi. So I would not have noticed
whether I had WWAN connectivity.

Weird.

A.

--