qmi-network fails to start

BenoƮt benoit at neviani.fr
Wed Oct 11 16:32:08 UTC 2017

>I believe you have to run mbimcli with both '--no-open' and '--no-close'
>to prevent it from breaking the connection by closing the MBIM session.

Many thanks for the tips, I confirmed to you that this works correctly!
But, a question as sooon as I got the IP Configuration it seems that the
connection breaks, I have no time to put the IP address to the
interface...

I will try to script it, but I am still not sure the reason why the
connection stops working as soon as I request the ip configuration.

PLease don't hesitate if you have any idea :)

--
Benoit