eMBMS in libqmi

Ginzler, Tobias tobias.ginzler at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 29 13:07:54 UTC 2018

Yes, the TMGI stuff is probaby needed to subscribe to a certain channel/group. I miss some messages which define where the actual broadcast data is expected once the subscription is done by the UE. At least 2 operators (S.-Korea: KT, USA: Verizon) according to this document https://gsacom.com/paper/lte-broadcast-embms-global-status-summary-deployments-activities/ offer commercial eMBMS service today. I would define the messages in the data/ directory but I have no documentation on the message format. If you have some documentation, please share and I can try adding the messages.