AT command set for Icera based modems

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 15:11:07 UTC 2019

On Sat, 2019-08-03 at 21:38 +0300, Алексей Попов wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for method to  activate ZTE network adapter connection on
> K3570
> (Icera chipset). It was really helpfull.
>
> Might you eventually have some document with all possible AT commands
> for
> Icera based modems?
> Might you share it?

I don't, unfortunately. Only what we've been able to piece together
from various AT command documents, serial port tracing, and reverse
engineering binaries. I wouldn't expect too many Icera devices in-use
anymore though, given that they never saw their LTE chipset in consumer
devices and that NVIDIA wound them down in 2016.

plugins/icera/* is basically everything we know.

Dan