EM7455: invalid transition and device is closed errors

Taco de Wolff tacodewolff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:37:56 UTC 2020

Hi Friedrich,

Let me get back to you at a later point, I've damaged the SIM card tray
holder slightly in the process and it took me a few tedious hours to get it
fixed. I'm a little hesitant to try inserting SIM cards again because the
design on the T460 is quite terrible. The main problem I have is that my
SIM card is in nano format, but the tray holder requires the micro format.
I have the little plastic thing that came with the SIM card, but it can
come loose while inserting and this was the problem that occurred. I'm
unsure how to proceed, this is the design:
https://images.app.goo.gl/9hLdFh7B9nzKMPzE8

Once I try again, I'll let you know!

Saludos cordiales,
Taco de Wolff