Fw: question about qmicli

Galo Irarrazabal girarraz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:02:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

the distribution of the linux i'm using is linux raspbian buster (the last version) in a raspberry pi CM3+
if i specifically put the path in /usr/lib all commands work ok and withput errors.

in respect to the use of dms-noop, i do this because are many commands with wds, dms and nas services
inside a while True:  (really this is a thread that call this services evere 10 seconds)

i hace another thread that make pings to the google dns 8.8.8, and check if the connection is alive
if the thread lose the connection, power cycle the modem and execute a wds service for
connection

sudo  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib qmicli -p -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --device-open-net='net-raw-ip|net-no-qos-header' --wds-start-network="apn='APN',ip-type=4" --client-no-release-cid

in the case of wds service,  What is the right way to get CID and  not release them. i need to execute a wds-noop first and then execute the connection?

and what happen with the CID when the connection are losed? i need to request another CID with wds-noop or i can reuse the existent ?

thank's and best regards
Galo