Logging reduction changes

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Jul 26 13:44:12 UTC 2021

On 7/26/21 9:37 AM, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
> Hey!
>

> But, it's a debug log, it's definitely going to get quite lengthy. If
> it were a log that happens continuously over and over, I would be
> worried, but given it's a one time message saying that a new client is
> going to be allocated, I wouldn't worry much really.

It's not a one time message; it happens several times. And I'm not sure
where you are going with this.  "slight less lengthy" is always going to
be an improvement for me.

> I'm sure we can find many more superfluous messages apart from that one...

...well, I welcome to hear what they are.  That doesn't mean that we don't
improve this particular case.

Again, these were all suggestions. I'd rather not engage in endless
discussion about what's "important".  It's important for my uses that
the logging be succinct, and right now it's too verbose.  You may
improve it how you wish.