WP7610 connects but fails to provide data

Tom Isaacson tom.isaacson at teknique.com
Thu Mar 25 20:43:34 UTC 2021

Working now, just wasn't what I expected. I had to run:
sudo udhcpc -q -f -n -i wwan0
then I could do:
ping -I wwan0 8.8.8.8

But what confused me is that if I ssh into the LTE module and use "cm
data connect&" I can then ping from within the module. This doesn't
work with QMI. It's not a problem, just confused me!

Thanks.