Querying operator name

Tom Isaacson tom.isaacson at teknique.com
Thu Sep 8 14:02:32 UTC 2022

Thanks. Is there a recommended source to lookup the MCCMNC codes? Something
like https://github.com/musalbas/mcc-mnc-table

I keep running into this problem with libqmi - the commands are documented
but not the responses. Has anyone considered turning on the Wiki tab in
Github https://github.com/freedesktop/libqmi so we can use it for
documentation? Would be good to have examples of data returned, explanation
of fields, etc.

Tom Isaacson

--
Tom Isaacson