[LGM] invitations

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Feb 28 09:02:23 PST 2012

hi,

> What's the deal with invitations for visa application this year? Who
> sends them?

as far as i can tell, there is no solution ready, yet... but nobody has
really asked for an invitation, either.
(there have been two requests, but i didn't see any feedback after the
first reply from our side).

we will have to find a solution as soon as somebody needs an invitation!
... but, there probably won't be a straightforward, one size fits all,
solution, since nobody in the organization team is living in austria.

only one thing is sure: we probably won't be able to fullfill requests
for last minute invitations.

ciao
a.l.e