[LGM] invitations

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Tue Feb 28 10:03:12 PST 2012

hi

>> as far as i can tell, there is no solution ready, yet... but nobody has
>> really asked for an invitation, either.
>> (there have been two requests, but i didn't see any feedback after the first
>> reply from our side).
>>
>> we will have to find a solution as soon as somebody needs an invitation!
> You mean I was asking out of curiosity? :)
>
> I'll need one, so will Konstantin Dmitriev (Synfig Studio).

it may seem a stupid question, but i have to ask it: does any of you
both know somebody living in austria that could personally invite you?

or is there somebody in the projects you (plural) contribute that is
living in the schengen space and would be ready to send you an
invitation? you will then have first fly to his country and then
continue your travel to vienna.

in your case, since i personally know you, i can invite you, but, then
you will have to first fly to zurich (or basel).

since now, we have two person needing a visa, i will check in the next
few days with the linuxwochen organizers, if they can help us. if not,
i'll get in touch with the austrian embassy in zurich and check what i
can do.

if we are still stuck, we also have people in vienna who are willing to
help us... let's see if they can help us in this matter.