[LGM] invitations

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:07:58 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:

>> I'll need one, so will Konstantin Dmitriev (Synfig Studio).
>>

> it may seem a stupid question, but i have to ask it: does any of you both
> know somebody living in austria that could personally invite you?

Definitely not me. I'll ask Konstantin, but I seriously doubt he has either.

Can't speak for Austria, but in France getting a personal invitation
take a month, and knowing the state of things with bureaucracy in
Swiss I seriously doubt it's much different. So I'd rather start with
Linuxwochen folks if I were you.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org