[LGM] 10-13 April 2013. Next Libre Graphics Meeting. Madrid.

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:10:46 PDT 2012

2012/6/25 Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com>

> On 06/15/2012 02:18 PM, Monica Cachafeiro wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> As anyone see problems an the dates we are going to have next LGM in
>> Madrid from 10-13 April 2013.
>>
>> Hope can send you more info soon!
>>

>>  one of the things we need to work on is deciding on a method so that we
> can formally come to decisions.
> Is there some specific number of people who have to vote in favor of
> something?
> Do some people have a vote and others don't? Who are the voting "members"?
>
> This ends up looking pretty pathetic to have decisions drag on like this.

Hi Greg and all,

At LGM we were unanymous to vote in favor of LGM 2013 in Madrid and all we
needed to figure out was when it would take place.

In order to solve this we got a first email contact on the mailing list and
I forwarded the call to most teams asking for an answer on the dates. We
have received a clear go-ahead with very few exceptions from very few
people who have now time to figure this out!

All in all, I think that it's the first time in short LGM history we have
such a rapid call for the next venue.

I hope I didn’t miss something!

Louis