[LGM] managing the libregraphicsmeeting.org server

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Mon Nov 12 06:27:13 PST 2012

dear ltning,

alongside to the scribus servers, somewhere in your hosting facilities,
there is also the libre graphics meeting server.

until now, peter (mrdocs) was managing the technical aspects, but he is
now ways too busy and we can't get changes to be done on the server.

craig (mrB) is suggesting to get in touch with you and ask you to make
me (or somebody else with enough time and skills) an administrator of
the machine.

can you please get in touch with me and tell me what you need in order
to let me manage the server?
do you have some instructions on what you expect me to do in order to
correctly manage the server?
(we have no big requirements: it has to run apache, php and wordpress.
that's all.)

i wish you a wonderful day and thanks for your kind support!
a.l.e