[LGM] Call for presentations LGM 2013

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Nov 27 09:33:03 PST 2012

Hello,

LGM preparations underway ... and very nice to see already lots of enthusiasm at Medialab Prado / in Madrid!

We expect *many* proposals for presentations at the upcoming LGM. To handle this, I propose to work with a Call for presentations (draft here http://lgm2013.titanpad.com/1) and to decide the program with the following team of people:

pippin (Gimp)
Louis Desjardins (Scribus, LGM)
Laura Fernandez (Medialab Prado)
Jon Nordby (MyPaint)
Alessandro Rimoldi (Scribus, Grafiklabor)
Femke Snelting (LGRU, Constant)

This committee is already quite balanced I think, but possibly we can add one more person? Any volunteers?

Could you have a look at the draft and make changes etc. by the end of this week latest? We'd like to publish the call by Monday December 2 latest.

All the best,

Femke