[LGM] Call for presentations LGM 2013

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:50:00 PST 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Louis Desjardins wrote:

>> Is LGM interesting/important enough to have a serious academic track?
>>
>> Get some color science students and professors, maybe? I can think of
>> several people who do researches and work on free software (and are
>> Europe-based).
>
> I support this.

Well, I could start talking to a few folks I know, if nobody minds.

> Plus I support A. Prokoudine as part of the committee, if he kindly accepts
> to join, of course! :-)

Depends on how much needs getting done. Our next conference (at work)
is in late March, hence I expect to have very little spare time
throughout all of February and March.

I can help reviewing talk submissions and do the usual magic glue
work, but nothing beyond that, I'm afraid. Maybe a bit of help with
press-releases and the post-release too (since I do that at work
anyway).

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org