[LGM] reimbursement form

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Apr 16 04:43:28 PDT 2013

Hello Louis,

You are right, this page is not accessible from the front page but I put a link to it in the confirmation e-mail to speakers. I ran this phrasing by you all some months ago on this list, and I haven't changed it since than.

However if you feel strongly about changing it now ... it's your call; I personally think it would be better if the phrasing could stay more or less the same, just to prevent confusion.

We're part of a responsible community ;-) and I have not experienced any abuse of the LGM travel-fund (on the contrary, many people feel embarrassed to ask) but if any of that would happen, we can deal with it case by case? Also, I'd be happy to go over the requests with you in case you have doubts.

best!