[LGM] LGM organisation

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Apr 16 07:48:27 PDT 2013

Hi!

On 16 April 2013 15:32, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> What I would like to see coming out of a "stronger" LGM organization is
> the development of a well-known and documented method to explain how
> submissions can be presented

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I thought that when Jon Nordby posted this,

>> April 20th, [Louis,Maria] Verify the list of requirements for the local
organization team,
>> and make it available to the people who want to propose

Then that is exactly what the group at the post LGM discussion decided to
do :)

I look forward to Louis and Maria sending us this document, which I expect
will be based on
http://web.archive.org/web/20110820232948/http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011but
take the lessons learned from Vienna and Madrid into account :)

The Argentine proposing team is waiting for this document :)

Cheers
Dave