[LGM] reimbursement form

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Mon Apr 15 11:23:06 PDT 2013

Hello Ale, Louis,

I have updated the Wordpress form for presenters with "Does not need reimbursement" and "OK for reimbursement". 23 participants that had their talk accepted AND asked for travel support will actually need it (some others were paid through Interactivos or LGRU). This of course does not include teams that did not present.

As we discussed, I hope you can e-mail CREATE/presenters and make the reimbursement page available soon (I can do it too but do not know if you need any changes to it).

Thank you + hope in the mean time you have both returned home safe and sound?

Femke