[LGM] [CREATE] The CREATE wiki

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Wed Apr 17 01:03:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'd like to have a solution like git + markdown + jeykll... Very resilient !

But you forgot one point :
We are not alone to publish on this website ... And people at the
communication team don't know how to use git or mardown (I'm not so at ease
with git myself). We have to provide an easy solution for content
publishers.

Let's see what ale think of this ;)

Camille