[LGM] Venue selection process
tatadbb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:16:42 PDT 2013
after checking the wiki I could add a few points, as you people said,
it's almost there. I will just add things that I think could be add in each
I think it would be great if we can have a solid form that people can fill
within the next 2/3 days, Probably not enough time, but we will see
========== Venue Selection Guidelines ==========
* Ethical/Political Issues
* Free Software Acceptance or Support in the Host Country
- Short list of potential local and foreign sponsors with someone
listed as contact, which in this case could make easier the international
group to make a follow up of sponsorship status.
- To time, it should be add the possibility of colliding events with
the estimated dates where LGM would be hold.
* The LGM Projects’ teams
* The Local Teams
* Venue and On-Site Infrastructure
- Even if would be better to have a gratis venue, if so, costs should
be added as info.
- Maps showing a list of hotels, hospitals and other important
Maria Gracia Leandro
LinuxUser= 440285 GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libre-graphics-meeting