[LGM] Venue selection process

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Wed Apr 17 11:33:51 PDT 2013

Hi all !

ale had set up a pad for LGM, so let's start using it !
I've started a pad for the LGM venue :
http://lgm.titanpad.com/2

ideally this will allow to set up a selection process, and build a draft
for a form to put on the LGM website in next days. Please copy and paste
your mails to start !

see you,
Camille