[LGM] Gathering feedback

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:40:11 PDT 2013

A different version:

1) What's your occupation?

[ ] designer
[ ] CG/VFX artist
[ ] photographer
[ ] scientist
[ ] programmer
[ ] other

2) You came to LGM for...

[ ] getting a general idea about free software and culture
[ ] attending workshops on specific free software
[ ] listening to particular talks
[ ] meeting certain developers for a chat and a perspective

3) What did you love about LGM?

___________________________
___________________________
___________________________

4) What did you hate about LGM?

___________________________
___________________________
___________________________

5) Did LGM meet your expectations? If not, where did it fail?
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________

6) Did you blog about your experience at LGM? Where? May we quote you
in the public?

___________________________
___________________________
___________________________

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Louis Desjardins
<louis.desjardins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will put together a form to get feedback from the participants.
>
> It needs to be a quick survey, usable, quotable, etc. and that takes 2-3
> minutes to fill.
>
> I have here from Prokoudine and Jonnor the following proposals that could be
> made into a form.
>
> Do we add them or do we pick one or the other?
>
> Ask attendees of LGM2013 for feedback:
> Field 1: What was great?
> Field 2: What sucked?
> Field 3: What should've happened and was completely missed by organizers?
>

> We would appreciate if you would write a few sentences about your experience
> of this years Libre Graphics Meeting.
> Field 1: Did you get any new perspectives?
> Field 2: Did you meet any inspiring people?
> Field 3: Did you get to discuss and solve problems not possible without
> being in the same room?
> Field 4: Links to photos, blog posts or similar are also great.
> We plan to use this in a summary of this years event, to tell the world what
> LGM is about.
>
> I would add a phrase like this:
> When submitting, you fully agree that we use your testimony to promote the
> event.
>
> Do we need a licence for those comments?
>
> Something else?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Louis

Alexandre Prokoudine