[LGM] Venue selection process (was: Direct me to ...)

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:11:16 PDT 2013

2013/4/24 Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com>

> On 24 April 2013 14:39, S.Kemter <sirko.kemter at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would wait until after the choosing meeting
>
> I would like the wiki to be available within the next week so that I
> can help the team in Argentina prepare their proposal so the meeting
> can be chosen :)

Hey Dave!

Yes, as Camille has mentionned earlier, we’re working on this at present
time. Meanwhile, the info *is* available although not nicely formatted! :-)
The local teams will have the chance to put their proposal on the table and
if we miss any information we will of course contact the organisers. Nobody
will be left in the dark. The process is on the way and once we have all
the bits together we’ll make a clear announcement.

Quoted from Camille’s message:

> In the meantime, you can check this pad :
> http://lgm.titanpad.com/2?
> or this archive of the old wiki :
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20110820232948/http:/create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011#Guidelines_for_organising_LGM

Cheers!