[LGM] Venue selection process (was: Direct me to ...)

ale rimoldi a.l.e at ideale.ch
Wed Apr 24 06:44:18 PDT 2013

hi

> Do we have wiki on now? I would like to start writing and resuming (or
> expanding) all content collected so far.

we have sent some propositions on this mailing about the
infrastructure.

the feedback was very interesting and very helpful, but i regret that
some people who will be concerned by the tools that will be installed
have not given their opinion.

i plan to make a proposal of solutions (with the software installed and
configured) by this evening.

we will see if the tools will match the needs of the writers and
readers.

more later this (CET) evening.

ciao
a.l.e